Python command-line utility for extracting the icon set used in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive video game.
How to Use
- Clone this Git repository:
git clone https://github.com/jessewebb/csgo-icon-extractor.git
- Change directories into the cloned repository's root:
- Make a copy of CS:GO's icon library file (
copy "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\resource\flash\iconlib.swf" iconlib.swf
- Run the csgo-icon-extractor command-line script (
py -3 main.py
You will then have a
csgo-icons/ directory with all of the icons from the game within it!
- "CS:GO Weapon Icons" thread in reddit's /r/GlobalOffensive/
- "How to extract images from swf file?" answer on Stack Overflow
This software is free under the MIT License.
Copyright © 2016-2018 Jesse Webb