Textmate Bundle for Taskpaper
This is an upgrade of the tasks-tmbundle.
The goal is to keep the same functionality that the original bundle had but create files that are actually compatible with Taskpaper.
This bundle marks items as done using the standard Taskpaper format (adding @done to the end of the line).
- Color highlighting for headers, tags, pending and done tasks.
- Toggle tasks as done or not-done with Command-D
- Add new tasks by pressing Enter
- Insert the cursor back in place in the line when Toggle Completed is executed.
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles/ cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles git clone git://github.com/jessmartin/taskpaper-tmbundle.git Taskpaper.tmbundle
- In TextMate: From your drop down menu, select Bundles → Bundle Editor → Reload Bundles.
- Henrik Nyh – Original creator of the Tasks bundle (http://henrik.nyh.se/2007/08/tasks-bundle)
- Jess Martin – Upgraded to be compatible with Taskpaper 2