Extendable image and media gallery built with Sinatra.
See it in action: zeitgeist.li.
This is work in progress, come and join the fun!
- Upload items or just post the URL
- Non-image URLs currently supported: YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud (easily extendable)
- Porn Mode: Use cursor keys in Fancybox, it even switches to the next page for you
- Tags: easily add and filter by tags
- Host images on S3 or Google Storage or locally (CarrierWave)
- IRC Bot for watching URLs posted in channels and adding/removing of tags (not released yet)
- fork (on github)
- (install rvm and use the 1.9.2 ruby)
- rvm use 1.9.2
- rvm gemset create zeitgeist
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:username/zeitgeist.git
- rvm rvmrc trust zeitgeist/.rvmrc
- cd zeitgeist
- gem install bundler && bundle install
- cp config.yaml.sample config.yaml
- shotgun -E production zeitgeist.rb
Ignore "DataObjects::URI.new with arguments is deprecated", it's not our bug, see dm-do-adapter/issues/4
- Form Icons: Dat Nguyen, Iconfinder
- Clock, Audio Icon: Alexandre Moore, Iconfinder
- Header Ribbon: Damion Yeatman, Forrst
Zeitgeist is licensed under the GPLv2+. Please drop me a line if you use or modify it :)