Space Curiosity is an agregator of all about space-related things. Built for space enthusiasts, by space enthusiasts. It has been developed using Flutter, an open-source SDK that helps us create amazing cross-platform apps.
- Daily NASA pictures: using the NASA APOD services.
- SpaceX launch tracker: this project includes the entire SpaceX GO! experience.
- Latest space news: be up-to-date with all space-related recent highlights.
- ISS tracker: know exactly when and where the biggest floating space laboratory will be in each moment.
- Weight calculator: have you ever wondered about how much would you weight in other worlds?
Download & install
First, clone the repository with the 'clone' command, or just download the zip.
$ git clone email@example.com:jesusrp98/space-curiosity.git
Install dependencies from pubspec.yaml by running
flutter packages get from the project root (see using packages documentation for details and how to do this in the editor).
There you go, you can now open & edit the project. Enjoy!
- Flutter - Hybrid mobile SDK from Google.
- Android Studio - Android SDK & phone emulation.
- Visual Studio Code - Editor of choice.
- NASA APOD - Astronomical Picture Of the Day.
- r/SpaceX API - Open-source REST API about all SpaceX-related things.
- Open Notify - Open-source APIs related to NASA services.
- Space News - Latest Space news.
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.