- Purpose: Enhances cfquery by analyzing SQL to enforce security & framework conventions.
- Version: 0.1.002
- Language(s) used: ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML)
- Project Home Page: https://www.jetendo.com/manual/view/current/2.1/db-dot-cfc.html
- GitHub Home Page: https://github.com/jetendo/db-dot-cfc
- This component is part of Jetendo CMS, https://www.jetendo.com/, but is designed to function on its own.
Download the project and place the cfc files in a web site that has CFML configured. Read and run example.cfc?method=index to see how this project functions. The examples use CFML's query of queries feature to execute queries without a database, so no further configuration is necessary.
Continue reading the source code and the online documentation on the project home page to learn more about all the options and features.
This project has been tested with current stable versions of Railo 4.0 and ColdFusion 10.0. For more information, read the online documentation.
Open Source under the MIT license
Copyright © 2013 Far Beyond Code LLC