A curated list of awesome things related to Yew.
Yew is a modern Rust framework inspired by Elm and React for creating multi-threaded frontend apps with WebAssembly.
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
- Related lists
- Yew - Rust / WebAssembly framework for building client web apps.
- Live demo - A todomvc demo.
- Examples - Smaller examples included in official repo.
- API Docs - Docs on docs.rs.
- Website - Official website.
- Chatroom - It is pretty active and is a great place to ask questions.
- Reddit - Dedicated Sub Reddit.
- Financial Contribute - Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community.
- Yewtify - Vuetify components for Yew Framework.
- Realworld example - Exemplary real world app built with Rust + Yew + WebAssembly. It utilizes Yew's latest
hooks. It also supports desktop application powered by Tauri.
- webapp.rs - A web application completely written in Rust, frontend is built with Yew.
- Rust-Full-Stack - Easily testable and working Rust codes with blog posts to explain them.
- Bucket Questions - A webapp written entirely in Rust for a dumb party game.
- web-view todomvc desktop app - Demo how to use yew for a todomvc that compiles to WebAssembly and is bundled as a lightweight(~2mb) desktop app by web-view, as an alternative to Electron, web-view also has a demo.
- yew-react-example - This project shows how to create a web app using a React component inside a Yew component.
- Kirk - Just A Rust WebAssembly Blog.
- rust-async-wasm-demo - Toy project to learn Rust and async that can be deployed to the web.
- karaoke-rs - A simple, network enabled karaoke player in Rust.
- I Love Hue! (rs) - A clone of the mobile game I Love Hue in Yew (Rust).
- yew-styles-page - This is an initial project of a framework style for yew.
- caniuse.rs - Rust feature search.
- Rust electron yew demo - An example of building a Rust based web app (Yew) into a native app using electron.
- covplot - Live graphs of worldwide CoVID-19 data.
- Tanoshi - Tachiyomi-like web manga reader. Front-end for tanoshi.
- Minesweeper - Minesweeper built with Rust, Yew and WebAssembly.
- Freecell - A patience game written in Rust and Yew.
- Daydream - A small Matrix web client written in Rust.
- Yew-WebRTC-Chat - A simple WebRTC chat made with Yew.
- Yew Fullstack Boilerplate - Highly opinionated boilerplate for creating full stack applications with Rust.
- Chord Quiz - Practice recognizing chords in this Rust/Yew/WebAssembly app.
- RustMart - Single Page Application (SPA) written using Rust, Wasm and Yew.
- DevAndDev - A website where developers can find pair-programming partners. Written in Rust, Yew frontend.
- yew-octicons - An easy interface for using Octicons in Yew projects.
- Pipe - This is a Rust / Wasm client web app which is a task control center.
- note-to-yew - Convert your markups into Yew macro online, which is also made by Yew.
- ASCII-Hangman - Configurable Hangman game for children with ASCII-art rewarding.
- dotdotyew - Dot-voting using Yew, with Rust powering the backend API.
- wasm-2048 - 2048 game implemented with Rust and Yew and compiled to Wasm.
- website-wasm - My personal website written in Rust via Yew/Wasm.
- KeyPress - A Rust WebAssembly Website example for practising english for chinese.
- yew-train-ticket - A Rust WebAssembly Webapp example basing Yew newest hooks and functional API, the code style is extremely like React Function Component.
- yew-d3-example - Showing a d3 chart with Yew.
- Oxfeed - A feed reader written in Rust with a Yew frontend.
- Flow.er - A notebook app integrated with todo lists utility. Developed with Rust, WebAssembly, Yew and Trunk.
- Fullstack-Rust - A Full Stack Rust application (Connect5 game) with Actix-web, Yew, Bulma CSS and Diesel.
- Sea_battle - A simple example of a sea battle game. Rust + Yew.
- tide-async-graphql-mongodb - Clean boilerplate for graphql services, with wasm/yew frontend.
- surfer - A blog built on yew + graphql, with live demo site. Backend for graphql services, and frontend for web application.
- qubit - A handy calculator, based on Rust and WebAssembly, Live Demo.
- Paudle - A reimplementation of the excellent word game Wordle by Josh Wardle.
- Rust algorithms - A website with interactive implementations of various algorithms (only sorting algorithms for now).
- Marc Portfolio - A software developer portfolio, Live Demo.
- zzhack - A personal blog, based on Rust & Yew, Live Demo.
- Rquote - Rquote is a web application built using Rust and WebAssembly. It fetches Anime quotes from the Animechan API. Live Demo.
- yew-ssr-tide - The example demonstrates Yew server-side rendering with tide & surf, it needs the development version of Yew.
- yew-ssr-actix-web - The example demonstrates Yew server-side rendering with actix-web & reqwest, it needs the development version of Yew.
- PixelGuesser - PixelGuesser is a real life party gam where players try to guess the contents of an image as quickly as possible.
- Crabtyper - A speedtyping web app written in Rust.
- We-Come Monorepo - This is a monorepo for wecome KM ITB, Live Demo.
- blog-rs - A blog system in which frontend and backend are ALL written in Rust. Backend powered by Warp and frontend built on Yew (WASM).
- Create Yew App - Set up a modern Yew web app by running one command,
npx create-yew-app my-app.
- yew-wasm-pack-template - A template for starting a Yew project to be used with wasm-pack.
- yew-wasm-pack-minimal - A minimal template for starting a Yew project using wasm-bindgen and wasm-pack.
- yew-parcel-template - Awesome Yew with Yew-Router and Parcel application.
- yew-template-for-github-io - Directly deployable Template of yew project for github.io, using tailwind and webpack for css, trunk for build and serve.
- tailwindcss-yew-template - Simple layout for using Tailwindcss with Yew.
- axum-yew-setup - A starter project that sets up Axum and Yew for full stack Rust web apps.
- rust-yew-axum-tauri-desktop - Rust + Yew + Axum + Tauri, full-stack Rust development for Desktop apps.
- Yew PWA Minimal - A minimal Progressive Web App using Yew.
- yew-mdc - Material Design Components for the Yew framework.
- muicss-yew - MUI-CSS Components for Yew framework.
- yew-bulma - A Rust library providing components based on the bulma css library for projects using Yew.
- material-yew - Yew wrapper for Material Web Components.
- Yewprint - Port of blueprintjs.com to Yew.
- ybc - A Yew component library based on the Bulma CSS framework.
- patternfly-yew - Patternfly components for Yew.
- yew-feather - Feather Icons components for Yew.
- tailwind-yew-builder - Builds Tailwind CSS for Yew using docker-compose. Also supports Trunk.
- yew-components - Material Design Components for the Yew framework.
- yew-chart - A Yew-based charting library that provides SVG based components for rendering charts.
- tailyew - Yew wrapper around DaisyUI (tailwindcss based) components.
- Yew Form - Components to simplify handling forms with Yew.
- yew-component-size - A Yew component that emits events when the parent component changes width/height.
- yew-virtual-scroller - A Yew component for virtual scrolling / scroll windowing.
- yew-oauth2 - A plain Yew OAuth2/OpenIDConnect component, not tied to any CSS framework.
- yew-hooks - Custom Hooks library for Yew, inspired by streamich/react-use and alibaba/hooks.
- yew-side-effect - Reconcile Side Effects in Yew Applications, inspired by react-side-effect and react-helmet.
- Bounce - The uncomplicated state management library for Yew, inspired by Redux and Recoil.
- yewv - A lightning fast state management module for Yew built with performance and simplicity as a first priority.
- Yewdux - Redux-like state containers for Yew apps.
- reacty_yew - Generate Yew components from React components via Typescript type definitions.
- styled-yew - CSS in Rust, similar to styled-components, but for Yew.
- stylist-rs - A CSS-in-Rust styling solution for WebAssembly Applications.
- Tailwind RS - Tailwind style tracer in rust, JIT + AOT interpreter.
- yew-style-in-rs - Scoped CSS in Rust for Yew.
- yew_icons - Easily include a variety of svg icons(Feather/Font Awesome/Octicons) into your Yew app.
- wasm-pack - Your favorite Rust -> WebAssembly workflow tool.
- wasm-pack-action - Github action to install
wasm-packby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
- wasm-bindgen-action - Github action to install
wasm-bindgenby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
- cargo-web - A Cargo subcommand for the client-side Web.
- Trunk - Build, bundle & ship your Rust Wasm application to the web.
- trunk-action - Github action to install
Trunkby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
- wabt - The WebAssembly Binary Toolkit, for the
wasm-objdumptools to reduce .wasm file size.
- binaryen - Compiler infrastructure and toolchain library for WebAssembly, for the
wasm-opttool to reduce .wasm file size.
- Let's Build a Rust Frontend with Yew
- How to use Rust Yew
- How to use a modal in Rust
- How to use routers in Rust Frontend
- How to modulize your Rust Frontend
- How to use NPM packages with Rust Frontend
- How to use markdown with Rust Frontend
- Fullstack Rust with Yew
- How to write Full Stack Rust code
- How to render a YouTube vlog with Rust Yew fetch API
- How to render blog posts with Rust Yew mounted API
- A Web Application completely in Rust
- Yew - Rust & WebAsse-frontend framework
- Create a desktop app in Rust using Tauri and Yew
- A code walkthrough video of Yew with a real-world app with Christopher Hunt and Kiki Carter
- The WebAssembly Book - Working with the web and producing .wasm files.
- The wasm-pack Guide - How to build and work with rust-generated WebAssembly.
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust - Includes a chapter
- Creative Projects for Rust Programmers - Chapter 5,
Creating a Client-Side WebAssembly App Using Yew.
Yew team love to share ideas with other projects and believe we can all help each other reach the full potential of this exciting new technology.
- Draco - A Rust library for building client side web applications with WebAssembly.
- Percy - A modular toolkit for building isomorphic web apps with Rust + WebAssembly.
- Sauron - Sauron is an HTML web framework for building web-apps.
- Seed - A Rust framework for creating web apps.
- Smithy - A framework for building WebAssembly apps in Rust.
- Dioxus - Elegant React-like library for building user interfaces for desktop, web, mobile, SSR, liveview, and more.
- Sycamore - A reactive library for creating web apps in Rust and WebAssembly.