This file contains the list of changes made to pyjoulescope_ui.
2019 Feb 16
- Use "joulescope" 0.2.6.
- Added "power" plot.
2019 Feb 14
- Addressed Win 10 issue with pyinstaller. See https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/issues/4040
- Do not display README.md on Windows install.
2019 Feb 10
- Fixed buttons on oscilloscope plots - png icons instead of unicode text.
- Disable left button action when no tool is selected on oscilloscope. Was previously keeping the last selected tool.
- Explicitly set statistics label widths to prevent resizing as value changes.
- Added "Clear Energy" tool to reset energy to 0.0.
2019 Feb 8
- Added y-axis oscilloscope autoranging by default.
- Improved zoom ease of use. Scroll wheel now better matches "expectations"
- Always zoom in on right click & drag.
- Add pan/move option for left click. Enabled by default.
- Suppress glitches (up to 2 samples) which occur on current range switches.
- Fixed exception that prevented preferences from saving correctly.
- Started "save", but still work in progress.
2019 Jan 27
- Fixed file load.
- Added single marker to oscilloscope widgets.
2019 Jan 25
- Added linux support using libusb.
- Added Mac OS X support using libusb.
2018 Oct 10
- Initial public release.