Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This update brings new changes to the API. Following are the highlights
- Changed the terminology from actions to task.
- Changed terminology from scenario to pipeline
- Support for declaring multiple pipelines in a single scenario.
- Concept of scenario containing multiple pipelines was introduced.
- Support for extentreports
- Support for running local commands
This release introduces two new APIs. One for interacting with consul and another allows executing commands through ssh as part of your data pipeline. Below are main features.
- Simplified API for expressing the validations
- Consul Integration to check if the service is up and running.
- SSH integrations
This release contains the following :
- Core framework to define and execute scenarios
- A scenario can consist of the following actions
- Http Request (POST/GET)
- Validate following components