This repository holds utilities for working with NVIDIA Jetson Development Kit
Get information about the NVIDIA Jetson OS environment on NVIDIA Jetson Development Kits (TK1, TX1, TX2, AGX Xavier, Jetson Nano)
The information about the NVIDIA Jetson Development Kit operating system is spread over a few files. This is a handy tool to use for reference.
The Python script jetsoninfo.py will list the hardware, version of L4T that is running, Ubuntu version, and the Linux kernel revision. To execute:
$ python jetsonInfo.py
The hardware designator is derived from the file: '/proc/cpuinfo'
The L4T version is derived from the file: '/etc/nv_tegra_release'
The Ubuntu version is derived from the file: '/etc/os-release'
The Linux kernel version is derived from the file: '/proc/version'
- Add support for JetPack 4.3
- Add support for JetPack 4.1.1 (L4T 31.1.0)
- Add support for JetPack 4.1 (L4T 31.0.2)
- Add support for JetPack 3.3 (L4T 28.2.1)
- Add support for Jetson AGX Xavier
- Add support for JetPack 4.0 (L4T 31.0.1)
- Add support for JetPack 3.2.1 (L4T 28.2.1)
The shell script jetson_variables is derived from jetson_easy: https://github.com/rbonghi/jetson_easy
Copyright (c) 2015-2020 Raffaello Bonghi
See license for jetson_easy in scripts folder