TuxDroid Java API
This sample is a light game where you have to guess the result of a simple multiplication between two numbers from 1 to 10.
- Downlad JNA library
- Copy libtuxdriver.so to /usr/lib/libtuxdriver.so (for example...)
- Go to your repo path (in my case, jna.jar is in there)
- javac -cp .:jna.jar com/tuxisalive/direct/TuxDroid.java MultiplicationGameTuxDroidSample.java
- Plug TuxDroid's fish
- java -cp .:jna.jar MultiplicationGameTuxDroidSample
- solve the problem proposed on console
- press on left wing to increment units
- press on right wing to increment tens
- press on head button to validate your answer
- if it is the good one, start again :D
- press ^D (Control-D) to exit from console ; ^C is not the better choice...