Jexus Manager Remote Services is a server side component for Jexus web server.
RemoteServices.zipto a directory on the Linux machine, such as
- Extract and copy the contents to Jexus installation folder, such as
unzip -o ~/Downloads/JexusManager/RemoteServices.zip sudo cp ~/Downloads/JexusManager/* /usr/jexus
- Launch Jexus Manager server side, such as
sudo mono RemoteServicesHost.exe https://192.168.18.129:8088 jexus lextudio.com
Note that HTTPS is required, and 192.168.18.129:8088 is the base service address the client should connect to. The login user name is
jexus, and its password is
You can use other service address, user name, or password. Simply pass them in as parameters in the above order.
If you omit user name and password, the default user name is
jexus and its password is
If you even omit service address, https://localhost:8088 is going to be used, which only supports local administration on the same machine and does not allow remote management.
- Configure firewall to allow TCP access to the port 8088 (or the port you choose).
- Download JexusManager.zip from http://jexusmanager.com
- Extract the contents.
- Launch JexusManager.exe.
On Linux, at terminal run
On Windows, double click JexusManager.exe in Windows Explorer.
- Use File | Connect to a Server menu item to create a connection to the service address of the server component, such as 192.168.18.129:8088 (or the service address you choose).
If there is any connection issue, follow FAQ to troubleshoot,