- Added version to Missing Drawer and display it in preferences
- Added preferences UI for colors (thanks @shell) and the terminal button.
- Fixed focus sideview shortcut regarding the recent tab select shortcut changes.
- Limit cell spacing of sidebar again to Xcode-like values.
- If there is no selection, then the "Terminal Button" opens the terminal with the path of the first item in the sidebar.
- Target 10.5 SDK
- Remove NSSplitViewDelegate (10.6 only) dependency
- Updated split view initialization logic so it works with 10.5
- Added a "Open Terminal Here" button to the drawer's button panel
- Fixed the issue of an actual missing drawer when opening a TextMate project (
*.tmproj) by double clicking it or a directory by dragging it to the dock icon when TextMate is not running already
- Added lefty support for toggling the file list to be displayed left or right to edit window
- The Reveal in Project menu item is working again, thanks to fixes from the community
- I've decided to remove the fake blue-ish background color again because it not only had poor contrast but also isn't really something like iTunes sidebar but rather a Finder link list view. I hope you enjoy.
- The drawer is now saved with a minimal width if it's collapsed
- The Reveal in Project menu item is now disabled since I don't know how to fix it
- The weird looking background in Tiger is fixed
- Added missing functionality and modified appearance
- Initial release