The phaneron (Greek φανερός [phaneros] "visible, manifest")
Table of Contents
$ sudo git clone https://github.com/Jfaler/Phaneron
Microsoft Visual Studio Code Extensions
- 🧬 Biosyntax: Syntax highlighting for computational biology to bring you intuitively close to your data.
🤖Verilog HDL/SystemVerilog: Verilog HDL and SystemVerilog support for VS Code with Syntax Highlighting, Snippets, Linting and much more! 📊Excel Viewer 🔧Gitlens: Supercharge the Git capabilities built into Visual Studio Code — Visualize code authorship at a glance via Git blame annotations and code lens, seamlessly navigate and explore Git repositories, gain valuable insights via powerful comparison commands, and so much more. 👾Team Chat: Slack, Discord, & Live Share
- 🧰 x86 and x86_64 Assembly
- Powerlevel 9k
- ⚡ Shades of Purple
- Nerd fonts
- Justin Faler - Initial work - Jfaler
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- Star & Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Want to report a bug, request a feature, contribute or translate Soup?
- Browse our issues, comment on proposals, report bugs.
- Clone the Phaneron repo, make some changes according to our development guidelines and issue a pull-request with your changes.
- Anything you want to tell us please send it to:
- If you need technical support or customization service, contact us: