Jeff Felchner jfelchner
- The Kompanee
- Austin, TX
- Joined on
- ruby-progressbar 773 Ruby/ProgressBar is a text progress bar library for Ruby.
- chicken_soup 3 Chicken Soup... for the Deployer's Soul
- overcommit 2 A fully configurable and extendable Git hook manager
- awesome-ruby 1 A collection of awesome Ruby libraries, tools, frameworks and software
- vitality.vim 0 Make Vim play nicely with iTerm 2 and tmux.
Repositories contributed to
- thekompanee/rough_draft 0 Templates for Rails apps and Ruby gems
- thekompanee/apill 0 Common API Functionality
- thekompanee/chamber 45 A surprisingly configurable convention-based approach to managing your application's custom configuration settings.
- thekompanee/human_error 0 Common Error Extensions and Helpers
- thekompanee/rspectacular 6 We rock some RSpec configurations and matchers like it ain't nobody's bidnezz.
Contributions in the last year 1,490 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 9 days July 31 – August 8
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
11 Issues reported
- Closed #242 Add an overcommit hook for shellcheck
- Closed #102 How Do I Search By Tag?
- Open #612 Configure timeouts and retries
- Closed #59 Colorschemes for QuickfixSigns defined in color files is overridden by autoloader
- Open #410 Should ignore .ctags files by default
- Open #409 Allow indentation of options in .ctags files
- Open #408 Ruby Parser Improvements
- Closed #407 Allow comments in .ctags files
- Closed #1558 Suppress 'YouCompleteMe unavailable'
- Closed #12195 Add a 'prefix' command
- Closed #6 Getting TrueColor Support Into Tmux Proper