A graphical SSH tunnel manager.
- Manage multiple sessions and tunnels.
- Local and remote tunnels supported.
- Minimize to tray.
- Quick connect/disconnect from tray.
- Bind local ports to any local address.
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 or greater
For the current platform:
mvn clean assembly:assembly
For a different platform for example:
mvn -P +linux,-windows clean assembly:assembly
Support platforms: windows, windows-64, linux, linux-64
Unzip the target distribution.
java -jar sshtunnel-VERSION.jar
- notification when tunnel fails (tunnel can't be started, etc)
- notification when disconnected from server
- buttons don't always seem to update properly when adding/deleting/etc
- added support for linux & windows 64-bit
- updated swt libraries
- allow non-default port to be specified on a session
- notification when connection fails (host can't be found, auth fails, etc)
- allow session/tunnel panels to be resized (and persisted)
- sessions are now sorted by name
- tunnels are now sorted by local address & local port