FreePBX is an opensource GUI (graphical user interface) that controls and manages Asterisk (PBX). Please see the included license file in the module for license information FreePBX is a Registered Trademark of Schmooze Com Inc.
FreePBX uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- Asterisk - Asterisk is a software implementation of a telephone private branch exchange (PBX) (Supported Versions 1.8 through 12). License GPL
- Pear DB - A database abstraction layer. License PHP License
- Pear Console::Getopt - This is a PHP implementation of "getopt" supporting both short and long options. License PHP License
- CDR (Call Detail Records) Application - Orignally by Arezqui Belaid, License GPL (depends on JPGraph which is QPL)
- CssMin - A (simple) css minifier with benefits. By Joe Scylla, Copyright (c) 2008 - 2010. License MIT
- Codeigniter helpers/librarires - Copyright (c) 2008 - 2011, EllisLab, Inc., All rights reserved. License GPL
FreePBX uses a number of visual graphics packages to render properly:
- Silk Icon Set - Version 1.3, Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/, Originally by Mark James
FreePBX incorporates a number of royalty-free, creative commons licensed music files. These files are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license through explicit permission from their authors. The license can be found at: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
./install_amp --username <mysql_username> -password <mysql_password> --installdb
Please see the included license file in the module for license information
Free Software, Hell Yeah!