Mount your Google Drive account as a FUSE filesystem.
Limitations in the protocol
- Directories cannot really be nested, although a single file may belong to several folders. Directories are more properly thought of as categories.
- Filename collisions are permitted by the protocol. This is unacceptable in a Unix filesystem, so some name mangling will have to occur.
- Files in Google's proprietary format ("docs") cannot be read. This limitation exist even in Google's offical client.
Limitations in my implementation
- The file system is read-only.
- Directories not implemented yet.
- File reads are currently very slow.