PowerShell - DasKeyboard Q
PowerShell wrapper for Das Keyboard Q API.
YouTube Video Demo
This repository currently contains one script
- Convert DasKeyboardQAPI_functions.ps1 script to a PowerShell Module. This change will take place once DAS Keyboard Q Windows Client is out of Beta.
- Date filtering on Get-DasQSignal
- Download Das Keyboard Q Desktop Version 2.0.0 (https://www.daskeyboard.io/get-started/download/)
- Download DasKeyboardQAPI_functions.ps1 to your local computer
- Dot-source call the script to load the functions into your current PowerShell session
- The first time you use Cloud Signals you will be prompted for the Client ID and Client Secret which you will need to obtain from https://q.daskeyboard.com/account. This information will then be saved to file dasq.cred at the following path C:\Users<Username>.
Local API Endpoint
Send-DasQSignal -Name "Local Test Name" -Key KEY_L -Colour Green -Effect BLINK -Message "Local Test Message" -Endpoint Local
Cloud API Endpoint
Send-DasQSignal -Name "Cloud Test Name" -Key KEY_C -Colour Blue -Effect BLINK -Message "Cloud Test Message" -Endpoint Cloud
Get-DasQSignal -Endpoint Cloud
Removal by id
Remove-DasQSignal -id '-123'
Removal by Pipeline
Get-DasQSignal -Endpoint Cloud | Remove-DasQSignal
Update by id
Update-DasQSignal -id '1234567' -isRead $true
Update by Pipeline (Cloud Only)
Get-DasQSignal -Endpoint Cloud | Update-DasQSignal -isRead $true -isArchived $true -isMuted $true
Contributions are welcome, please open issue on what functionality you would like to see added/contribute or simply send a pull request.