If you are reading this, then hopefully you have an interest in immutable re-usable Go modules, so welcome to JFrog GoCenter. If you haven't already, you can check out the actual web page at gocenter.io, but you may as well stick around and read this page first.
GOPROXY to GoCenter (https://gocenter.io), but now my build is failing.
The Go client fails if at least one dependency can’t be found at
GOPROXY. We recommend using
goc instead of
go to build your projects with GoCenter. For example:
goc build. This is more fully explained in the Using goc wiki page.
I’m running into “checksum mismatch” errors in my build while resolving from GoCenter.
Be very careful with checksum mismatches. Except of one case, detailed in our FAQ wiki page, it usually means you have downloaded a damaged dependency module.
- Twitter: ping us
- Slack: find us in
#gocenterchannel in the Gopher Slack.
- Email: shoot us an email to
Reporting Technical Issues with GoCenter
- Please open an issue on this repository for any issues you experience while using our service, or any improvements you wish to discuss.
- When opening an issue, please make clear if it is a bug/problem you are experiencing or a request for a new feature or improvement
- If you are submitting a bug report, please provide detailed steps to reproduce your issue. This should include the name of the module and the version that you were searching for/trying to add/trying to consume if relevant.
- To open an issue click 'Issues' above and please review the list of open issues.
- If your issue already exists, please select that issue and add any additional information that might help us resolve it, or click the reactions button and thumbs up (+1) if you want to indicate you are also experiencing this issue, but have no new information to add.
- If your issue/improvement is not on the list, please click the 'New Issue' button and provide details
- If your issue is not appropriate for a public discussion, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have issues integrating Artifactory with JFrog GoCenter, and you have support, please file a support ticket.
- For issues relating to the JFrog CLI, please file a GitHub issue on the jfrog-cli-go GitHub repository
- For issues relating to
gocclient, please file a GitHub issue on the goc GitHub repository
- If you have found a security vulnerability in any part of GoCenter or its infrastructure, please e-mail email@example.com
Contributing to GoCenter
Please check our Contributing Guide.