Hubot IRC Adapter
NOTICE: I did not created the IRC adapter, just created the NPM package. Did not intended to take over the adapter I just wanted to use the adapter sooner than later.
This is the IRC adapter for hubot.
hubot-ircas a dependency in your hubot's
- Install dependencies with
- Run hubot with
bin/hubot -a irc
You will need to set some environment variables to use this adapter.
% heroku config:add HUBOT_IRC_NICK="hubot" % heroku config:add HUBOT_IRC_ROOMS="#hubot,#hubot-irc" % heroku config:add HUBOT_IRC_SERVER="irc.freenode.net"
Non-Heroku environment variables
% export HUBOT_IRC_NICK="hubot" % export HUBOT_IRC_ROOMS="#hubot,#hubot-irc" % export HUBOT_IRC_SERVER="irc.freenode.net"
Here's the most direct way to get your work merged into the project.
- Fork the project
- Clone down your fork
- Create a feature branch
- Hack away and add tests, not necessarily in that order
- Make sure everything still passes by running tests
- If necessary, rebase your commits into logical chunks without errors
- Push the branch up to your fork
- Send a pull request for your branch
Copyright © Fernando Ortiz. See LICENSE for details.