Black Hat macOS Config
A simple shell script to configure your Mac to some of the most commonly recommended settings for the world's most dangerous hacking conferences (Black Hat/Defcon) or every day life.
Warning: Tool does not ask before making changes.
What It Does:
- Deletes Saved Wireless Networks.
Disable Wireless Network Auto Join.< This cant be done programmatically.
- Require Password Immediately After Sleep
- Turns On Firewall.
- Enables Stealth Mode
- Installs Needed System Updates.
- Validates System Integrity Protection is enabled.
- Enables Full Disk Encryption.
Note: Script Will Prompt For Password If Not Root.
- Review for your preferences and comment out options You don't want.
workssidvariable to stop from deleting those!
chmod +x blackhat-macos-config.sh ./blackhat-macos-config.sh
I likely don't know what I am doing and this could be done faster, better and simpler some other way. These scripts could also break your MacBook and make you cry.