Created by Bright 4, February 2009. Inspired by and based on Sean Cribbs' Reorder extension.
Only designers and admins have the ability to re-order pages
Is now only compatible with Radiant above 0.9.1 (especially as a gem)
git clone git://github.com/gerrit/radiant-drag-order.git vendor/extensions/drag_order rake radiant:extensions:drag_order:migrate rake radiant:extensions:drag_order:update
- Made compatible with edge, otherwise we can't override views
- Overrode some helpers
- Rewrote more of sitemap.js
- Turned into a gem
- Went back to radiant-drag_order-extension instead of radiant-drag-extension
- updated for Radiant 0.9 edge. Use tag radiant-0.9.1 with released gem version
- renamed back to DragOrder
- SQL Injection fixes
- code cleanup
- Moved assets to extension/drag directory
- Updated instructions
- Made compatible with Radiant 0.9.0
- Made compatible with Radiant 0.8.1. This extension should now be compatible with at least version >= 0.6.9
- FIX: if the move request takes some time to finish, the dragline now stays put when dropped instead of still being dragged along with the mouse.
- Changed color of the row that is being dragged to fit better with default Radiant colors.
- Small robustness-fix for cases when the rake migrate is forgotten.
- Modified install instructions in README.
- Incorporated copy functionality. When pressing Ctrl or Command, you can copy the item.
- Fixed errors which occurred when trying to place two pages with the same slugs. Now, the second one is seen as a copy.
- Fixed some JS errors.
- v0.2.2. was not really compatible with Radiant > 0.6.9... This one should be compatible with versions both before and after 0.7.
- Made compatible with Radiant > 0.6.9
- Fixed JS bug that did not allow dragging of child pages which were loaded using AJAX after expanding a page.
- Initial commit