DragOrder for Radiant 0.9.2+
Created by Bright 4, February 2009. Inspired by and based on Sean Cribbs' Reorder extension.
Only designers and admins have the ability to re-order pages
Is now only compatible with Radiant above 0.9.1 (especially as a gem)
git clone git://github.com/gerrit/radiant-drag-order.git vendor/extensions/drag_order rake radiant:extensions:drag_order:migrate rake radiant:extensions:drag_order:update
v0.4.2 - 2010-11-27
- Made compatible with edge, otherwise we can't override views
- Overrode some helpers
- Rewrote more of sitemap.js
v0.3.7 - 2010-11-22
- Turned into a gem
- Went back to radiant-drag_order-extension instead of radiant-drag-extension
v0.3.6 - 2010-08-31
- updated for Radiant 0.9 edge. Use tag radiant-0.9.1 with released gem version
v0.3.5 - 2010-07-09
- renamed back to DragOrder
- SQL Injection fixes
- code cleanup
v0.3.4 - 29-03-2010
- Moved assets to extension/drag directory
- Updated instructions
v0.3.3 - 09-02-2010
- Made compatible with Radiant 0.9.0
v0.3.2 - 18-11-2009
- Made compatible with Radiant 0.8.1. This extension should now be compatible with at least version >= 0.6.9
v0.3.1 - 25-05-2009
- FIX: if the move request takes some time to finish, the dragline now stays put when dropped instead of still being dragged along with the mouse.
- Changed color of the row that is being dragged to fit better with default Radiant colors.
- Small robustness-fix for cases when the rake migrate is forgotten.
- Modified install instructions in README.
v0.3 - 16-03-2009
- Incorporated copy functionality. When pressing Ctrl or Command, you can copy the item.
- Fixed errors which occurred when trying to place two pages with the same slugs. Now, the second one is seen as a copy.
- Fixed some JS errors.
v0.2.3 - 16-03-2009
- v0.2.2. was not really compatible with Radiant > 0.6.9... This one should be compatible with versions both before and after 0.7.
v0.2.2 - 12-03-2009
- Made compatible with Radiant > 0.6.9
v0.2.1 - 23-02-2009
- Fixed JS bug that did not allow dragging of child pages which were loaded using AJAX after expanding a page.
v0.2 - 21-02-2009
- Initial commit