This fork of WALA is only present due to legacy reasons! Most of the features mentioned below have already been integrated into the main WALA repository or will be integrated soon. JOANA uses a new fork now (which is really a fork)!
This fork includes some additional features:
- null-pointer detection that removes spurious CFG edges.
- it includes the code for a dalivk bytecode frontend copied and integrated from github.com/SCanDroid/SCanDroid.
- configuration/property files are loaded from current directory, with an automatic fallback to load from .jar.
- SDG implementation that has different edge types for control and data dependencies.
- every SSAInstrution knows its index.
- many other minor changes.