* did not work (jda-mark-push-marker-menu). the following error message was displayed: "Wrong type argument: commandp, jda-mark-push-marker-menu"
* (use-region-p) function does not exist in emacs 22
* display shortcut for (jda-mark-push-mark) * add (jda-mark-vector-push) and (jda-mark-vector-pop) to easy-menu
* use "docsetutil" instead of (jda-xcode-doc) if "docsetutil" exists * (jda-xcode-doc) does not work in Xcode 5.0
* simplify (jda-gf-get-assoc-find-name-options) * always read extensions from minibuffer
* refactoring (jda-gf-get-assoc-find-name-options): add force-read parameter as optional
(jda-pop-to-compilation-buffer-fill) is bound to "C-c j O".
* add (chomp) * display markers into minibuffer after (jda-mark-push), (jda-mark-prev) and (jda-mark-next)
* insert '/' by using (directory-file-name) in (jda-set-default-directory)
* use (jda-read-shell-command) instead of (read-from-minibuffer) * use (directory-file-name) instead of (file-name-as-directory)
* (jda-gf-find-file-dired) is bound to "C-c j F".
* print the current file path * (jda-buffer-file-name) is bound to "M-?".
* more convenient than existing register feature in register.el but the maxium number of register is 10. * to store current point like (point-to-register), press "C-c P" which runs the command (jda-mark-vector-push) * to move point like (jump-to-register), "C-c p" which runs the command (jda-mark-vector-pop)
* (jda-pop-to-compilation-buffer) is bound to "C-c j o".
* can work not only "*Find*" buffer but also any "Dired" buffer
* use (find-dired) function * add (dired-do-query-replace-regexp-jda) function which is used in dired-mode * (dired-do-query-replace-regexp-jda) is bound to "%%" in dired-mode.
* set jda-gf-project-root after excuting (jda-set-default-directory) function
* (jda-gf-set-project-root-with-default-directory) is bound to "C-c j r".
cannot find '$' using [grep "\$"] command. can find '$' using [grep '\$'] command.
display message after inserting the current-marker when jda-mark-ring is empty
* add (jda-mark-finish-jump): finish jumping saved markers and go to the last marker in jda-mark-ring * (jda-mark-finish-jump) is bound to "C-x /". * (ring-ref ring 0) is the most recently inserted element. * modify messages displayed after going to previous or next marker
(jda-kill-ring-save) is the improved (kill-ring-save). (jda-kill-ring-save) copies the current symbol as kill if the region is not active.
(jda-rinari-web-server-debug) is used to debug a Rails project. (jda-rinari-web-server-debug) is bound to "C-c ; W" or "C-c ' W".
* reset the project root directory before executing (jda-ido-find-file) * (jda-ido-find-file-reset-root) is bound to "C-c j I" or "C-c I"
',' was not represented according to my expectation.
modify comment in jda.el to conform to Emacs Lisp header conventions add ';;;###autoload' comments in jda.el
* merge jda-highlight.el into jda.el * delete (jda-svn-log-report) because it depends on ruby.