Skip to content
PANDOC_VERSION environment variable for filters (#2640). This allows filters to check the pandoc version that produced the JSON they are receiving.
- Docx reader: Ensure one-row tables don't have header (#3285, Jesse Rosenthal). Tables in MS Word are set by default to have special first-row formatting, which pandoc uses to determine whether or not they have a header. This means that one-row tables will, by default, have only a header -- which we imagine is not what people want. This change ensures that a one-row table is not understood to be a header only. Note that this means that it is impossible to produce a header-only table from docx, even though it is legal pandoc. But we believe that in nearly all cases, it will be an accidental (and unwelcome) result
- HTML reader:
- Fixed some bad regressions in HTML table parser (#3280). This regression leads to the introduction of empty rows in some circumstances.
style=width: as well as
- RST reader:
- Print warnings when keys, substitition, notes not found. Previously the parsers failed and we got raw text. Now we get a link with an empty URL, or empty inlines in the case of a note or substitution.
- Fix hyperlink aliases (#3283).
- Man writer: Ensure that periods are escaped at beginning of line (#3270).
- LaTeX writer: Fix unnumbered headers when used with
--top-level (#3272, Albert Krewinkel). Fix interaction of top-level divisions
chapter with unnumbered headers when emitting LaTeX. Headers are ensured to be written using stared commands (like
- LaTeX template: use comma not semicolon to separate keywords for
pdfkeywords. Thanks to Wandmalfarbe.
- Markdown writer: Fixed incorrect word wrapping (#3277). Previously pandoc would sometimes wrap lines too early due to this bug.
- Text.Pandoc.Pretty: Added
afterBreak [API change]. This makes it possible to insert escape codes for content that needs escaping at the beginning of a line.
- Removed old MathMLInHTML.js from 2004, which should no longer be needed for MathML with modern browsers.
- Fixed tests with dynamic linking (#2709).
- Makefile: Use stack instead of cabal for targets. This is just a convenience for developers.
- Fixed bash completion of filenames with space (#2749).
- MANUAL: improved documentation on how to create a custom
- Fix minor spelling typos in the manual (#3273, Anthony Geoghegan)