Clone this wiki locally
DBM-like interface for HaskellWelcome to AnyDBM, a generic
AnyDBM is a generic interface to DBM-like databases for Haskell. It lets you store String-to-String mappings in various formats, from a simple in-memory Map to a high-performance DBM database or even a SQL database.
- MapDBM, built-in, RAM-only, uses a Haskell Map as a background
- StringDBM, built-in, RAM with disk backing
- HDBC-AnyDBM, which uses simple SQL tables in any HDBC database
- MissingPy, which lets you use any Python anydbm backend with Haskell AnyDBM
- AnyDBM API Documentation — the reference to AnyDBM
Downloads: Source and Binaries
- Source releases are available from the AnyDBM Hackage Page
- The latest development trees are available via the AnyDBM Github project page
- You can find Debian packages from the AnyDBM Debian Page
- RPMs and packages for many other Linux and BSD distributions are also included with your distribution.
Contributing to AnyDBM
You can always download the source from the Downloads page and attach diffs. But it’s far better, both for you and for me, if you use Git.