Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to ConfigFile
ConfigFile is a configuration file parser and writer library for Haskell.
The ConfigFile module works with configuration files in a standard format that is easy for the user to edit, easy for the programmer to work with, yet remains powerful and flexible. It is inspired by, and compatible with, Python’s ConfigParser module. It uses files that resemble Windows .INI-style files, but with numerous improvements.
ConfigFile provides simple calls to both read and write config files. It’s possible to make a config file parsable by this module, the Unix shell, and make.
- ConfigFile API Documentation — the reference to ConfigFile; more available from the ConfigFile Hackage Page
- File format
Downloads: Source and Binaries
- Source downloads are available from the ConfigFile Hackage Page
- The latest development trees are available via the Github project page
- You can find Debian packages from the ConfigFile Debian Page.
- RPMs and packages for many other Linux and BSD distributions are also included with your distribution.
Contributing to ConfigFile
You can always download the source from the Downloads page and attach diffs. But it’s far better, both for you and for me, if you use Git. For more info, see http://help.github.com