Clone this wiki locally
FTP Client and Server for HaskellWelcome to ftphs, an
ftphs is a Haskell library that provides you with both an FTP client and an FTP server.
ftphs has a number of features:
- Easy to use operation
- Full support of text and binary transfers
- Optional lazy interaction
- Server can serve up a real or a virtual filesystem tree
- Standards compliant
ftphs is written by John Goerzen and was initially part of MissingH. It is licensed under the LGPL. If you like it, you can send a few dollars my way via my tip jar, though that is certainly optional and doesn’t buy you anything.
- ftphs API Documentation — the reference to ftphs
Downloads: Source and Binaries
- Source downloads are available from the ftphs Hackage page
- The latest development trees are available via the Github project page
- You can find Debian packages from the ftphs Debian Page.
- RPMs and packages for many other Linux and BSD distributions are also included with your distribution.
Contributing to ftphs
You can always download the source from the Downloads page and attach diffs. But it’s far better, both for you and for me, if you use Git.
h2. Mailing List