Clone this wiki locally
Old wiki home
This project has moved
Please see the new site
What remains here may be dated.
LDAP support for Haskell
Welcome to ldap-haskell, a LDAP binding for Haskell.
This package provides read and write support for LDAP directories.
- ldap-haskell API Documentation — the reference to ldap-haskell
Downloads: Source and Binaries
- Source downloads are available from the LDAP Hackage page
- The latest development trees are available via the Github project page
- You can find Debian packages from the ldap-haskell Debian Page.
- RPMs and packages for many other Linux and BSD distributions are also included with your distribution.
Contributing to ldap-haskell
You can always download the source from the Downloads page and attach diffs. But it’s far better, both for you and for me, if you use Git.