HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Clone this wiki locally
ListLike provides generic support for list-like structures in Haskell.
The ListLike module provides a common interface to the various Haskell types that are list-like. Predefined interfaces include standard Haskell lists, Arrays, ByteStrings, and lazy ByteStrings. Custom types can easily be made ListLike instances as well.
ListLike also provides for String-like types, such as String and ByteString, for types that support input and output, and for types that can handle infinite lists.
ListLike was written by John Goerzen, though he no longer has time to maintain it. It is in need of a new maintainer.
- ListLike API Documentation — the reference to ListLike
- Source releases are available from the ListLike Hackage Page
- The latest development trees are available via the Github Project Page
- You can find Debian packages from the ListLike Debian Page.
- RPMs and packages for many other Linux and BSD distributions are also included with your distribution.
You can always download the source from the Downloads page and attach diffs. But it’s far better, both for you and for me, if you use Git.