- You may now pass arguments to Django management commands registered with Kronos.
- Kronos is now compatible with Python 3.
- Kronos will now log errors when it fails to load tasks.
- You may now register Django management commands.
- You may now list commands with
python manage.py showtasks.
- You may now postfix commands with
- You may now customize the interpreter, management path and python path for tasks with the
- Kronos now supports Django 1.4-style projects.
- Fixed a bug that caused installation to fail for users that didn't already have a crontab.
- Fixed a bug that caused unclosed single quotes in the crontab to raise a ValueError
- Fixed a bug that caused 'cron'-modules in the project root to be ignored.
- Kronos will now collect tasks from a 'cron' module in the project root.