Repositories contributed to
- w3c/web-platform-tests 569 Test Suites for Web Platform specifications
- w3c/wptrunner 11 A web-platform-tests harness
- mozilla/gecko-dev 385 Read-only Git mirror of the Mercurial gecko repositories at https://hg.mozilla.org. Please don't submit PRs, see: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mercurial_FAQ#I%27m_all_used_to_git.2C_but…
- w3c/wpt-tools 0 Tools for Web Platform Tests
- servo/servo 4,130 The Servo Browser Engine
Contributions in the last year 1,582 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 11 days January 6 – January 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to w3c/webdriver May 22
- Pushed 4 commits to w3c/wptrunner May 19 – May 21
- Pushed 7 commits to jgraham/wires May 20
- Pushed 3 commits to jgraham/webdriver-rust May 20
- Pushed 1 commit to servo/servo May 19
7 Pull Requests
- Open #6161 Changes to improve the stability when running multiple tests with servodriver
- Open #56 Write some better algorithms for frame manipulation bits
- Closed #55 Start fixing OS-window manipulation section
- Closed #54 Remove requirements that are already covered in the processing section.
- Open #114 Change implementation of EqualTimeChunker.
- Merged #113 Changes for better debug build support
- Merged #6133 Update wptrunner and enable non-default support for servodriver executor.