Collection of some java utilities I've used in some of my projects some time ago.
Released on request for cmur2.
- a powerful asset loading system (including caching and different loaders) that relies on
- a flexible resource locating system (supports classpath, absolute files, URLs, compressed archives) - because the where and what of an asset shouldn't depend on each other.
- an easy to use translation/i18n system (allows multiple storage formats e.g. XML of translation resources)
- a task scheduling system
- some system utilities (native loader, single App instance detection, CLI parser, system infos)
- a pure Java, improved 3D Perlin noise implementation
(Note: if you are familiar with Apache Ivy and/or want automate the dependency download you can simply use
Licensed under Apache 2.0 License for non-commercial use. See LICENSE for more information.