draw.io (formerly Diagramly) is free online diagram software. You can use it as a flowchart maker, network diagram software, to create UML online, as an ER diagram tool, to design database schema, to build BPMN online, as a circuit diagram maker, and more. draw.io can import .vsdx, Gliffy™ and Lucidchart™ files .
The Dockerfile builds from
tomcat:9-jre8-alpine (see https://hub.docker.com/_/tomcat/)
Forked from fjudith/draw.io
- Based on Tomcat so it can be used directly or behind a reverse-proxy
- Self-Signed certificate autogen
- Let's encrypt certificate autogen
- Support SSL Keystore mount to
Run the container.
docker run -it --rm --name="draw" -p 8080:8080 -p 8443:8443 jgraph/draw.io
?offline=1is a security feature that disables support of cloud storage.
- LETS_ENCRYPT_ENABLED: Enables Let's Encrypt certificate instead of self-signed; default
- PUBLIC_DNS: DNS domain to be used as certificate "CN" record; default
- ORGANISATION_UNIT: Organisation unit to be used as certificate "OU" record; default
Cloud Native Application
- ORGANISATION: Organisation name to be used as certificate "O" record; default
- CITY: City name to be used as certificate "L" record; default
- STATE: State name to be used as certificate "ST" record; default
- COUNTRY_CODE: Country code to be used as certificate "C" record; default
- KEYSTORE_PASS: ".keystore"/.jks" store password; default
- KEY_PASS: Private key password; default