Draw.io WebDav Integration
Please read this for a high-level introduction.
Examples for using draw.io with WebDav.
- Standalone page for editing
- Self-editing SVG file (with embedded PNG)
- Self-editing HTML file with embedded diagram(s)
- Self-editing HTML file with embedded diagram (using embed.js)
- Self-editing HTML file with embedded diagram (using img tag)
These files must be hosted on a WebDav server for roundtrip-editing. Eg. Apache requires the following configuration:
DavLockDB /tmp/DavLock <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents/Webdav"> Options Indexes DAV On AuthType Basic AuthName "Webdav" AuthUserFile /etc/apache2/webdav.password Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin http://www.example.com Header set Access-Control-Allow-Credentials true Header set Access-Control-Allow-Methods "POST, GET, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS" Header set Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" Require valid-user </Directory>