Users: Getting Support
- Adopt a highway
- Dev guide
- Become a Contributor
- Coding and Style Conventions
- Contributor Guidelines
- Deprecation policy
- How to add example code
- How to make your first (code) contribution
- How to setup your development environment for JGraphT
- How to write documentation
- Maven Plugin Installation Guide
- Open tasks, projects and collaboration ideas
- Unit testing
- Website Deployment
- Writing new wiki pages
Clone this wiki locally
Read our wiki to find answers to the most common questions.
There is a 'jgrapht' tag on Stackoverflow (SO)- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/jgrapht. Ensure you understand the SO FAQ and posting guidelines prior to posting. Make sure you add the jgrapht tag to your post, or we might not see it... Include (1) a clear description of your question/issue, and (2) a minimal example.
Your best option is to use stackoverflow: more people will see it, you get faster answers, and others can benefit since SO posts are indexed. If this does not work, write a message to our mailing list. Please don't cross-post to both stackoverflow, the mailing list and the issue tracker: be patient.
Stay informed on new releases via the announce mailing list.
- Report bugs via our issue tracker. The same tracker can be used to request features/enhancements.
If you are reporting a bug, please describe a reproducing scenario. If possible, attach a small program with a description of what is wrong and needs fixing. If you need a bug fixed really urgently, use the