(DEPRECATED) DeepPoseKit Annotator: a toolkit for annotating images with user-defined keypoints
This package is now deprecated and is moved to the main DeepPoseKit repository.
This repository exists only for archival purposes.
- +- = rescale image by ±10%
- left mouse button = move active keypoint to cursor location
- WASD = move active keypoint 1px or 10px
- space = change WASD mode (swaps between 1px or 10px movements)
- JL = next or previous image
- <> = jump 10 images forward or backward
- I,K or tab, shift+tab = switch active keypoint
- R = mark image as unannotated ("reset")
- F = mark image as annotated ("finished")
- esc or Q = quit
Released under a Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE for details.
Install the development version:
pip install git+https://www.github.com/jgraving/deepposekit-annotator.git