Curious minds intentionally and respectfully seeking out people who DISagree with them. In person. Over coffee or food or whatever. :)
To Do List (maybe?)
- FaceBook integration.
- System list of ongoing issues.
- System list of upcoming ballots with automatic expiration.
- Search for people
- within X miles of me (zip code).
- with opinion Y on issue/candidate Z
- Coffee appointments only...? Online messaging too volatile?
- Small group "meet up" scheduling: 1-3 on one side, 1-3 on the other?
- "How did it go?" Rate the experience, time spent of issue(s).
- Registration of for/no opinion/against issues/candidates.
- Use github hosting? (branch "gh-pages")
- Site will suffer a heavy moderation burden if popular enough to be useful??
- Momentum vs. pay wall to dissuade flamers / trolls?