Find the perfect tool for your next Sass or Compass project by easily searching by tag, author or keyword.
Adding Your Own Extension to the Directory
sache.jsonto your public repo.
- Visit http://sache.in and click "Add Extension".
- Enter your Github project SSH URL in the input field and click "Add".
Once that's done you should see a success message to let you know its been added successfully.
We love open-source projects and community so we've kept this repo open for anyone to contribute to. Feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request with an additional feature or even a bug fix. If you are going to contribute: create a new branch off of master and open a pull request against that so we can check out your work. Please make sure you've tested your work thouroughly before finalizing your pull request.
Running Sache Locally
- Make sure you install Postgres so that you can run a local database.
- After you install Postgres, start it up and open Terminal.
- Close the repo by running:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jhardy/sache.git.
- Change into that directory and run:
- In Terminal, type:
psql, this opens the Postgres command line.
- Type in:
CREATE DATABASE sachein_dev;
ctrl + zto exit Postgres.
- Now we need to migrate, run:
bundle exec rake db:migrate.
- Once that's done you can start up the app by running:
bundle exec ruby app.rb.
- If you are going to be changing Sass sheets, open a new Terminal window or tab and run:
Now you can visit http://localhost:4567 and edit to your hearts desire.