React Native Debugger
Run the redux example of react-navigation with Redux DevTools setup
This is a standalone app for debugging React Native apps:
- Based on official Remote Debugger and provide more functionally.
- Includes React Inspector from
- Includes Redux DevTools, made the same API with
To install the app, you can download a prebuilt binary from the release page.
For macOS, you can use Homebrew Cask to install:
$ brew update && brew cask install react-native-debugger
React Native Debugger.app in your
- Getting Started
- Debugger Integration
- React DevTools Integration
- Redux DevTools Integration
- Apollo Client DevTools Integration
- Shortcut references
- Network inspect of Chrome Developer Tools
- Enable open in editor in console
- Config file in home directory
- Great work of React DevTools
- Great work of Redux DevTools / Remote Redux DevTools and all third-party monitors.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]