The fantastic documentation generator for GameMaker:Studio and GameMaker Studio 2
- Supports both GMS1 and GMS2 projects.
- It's Multiplatform! Windows, OSX and Linux supported.
- Easily customizable template engine.
- OnePage and Multipage documentations.
- Supports a lot of JSDoc tags!
- Markdown supported!
- Reports when some scripts are bad documented, or lack documentation.
Do you enjoy docs_gm? Click the "Star" button at the top of the github page <3
Projects using docs_gm
Documentations created with docs_gm:
- Tweenline 2 Animation Engine for GMS2
- Gesture Recognition Engine for GMS1/GMS2
- Sonic for GMS
- Send me an email to jhm (dot) ciberman (at) gmail (dot) com, or create a new Issue/PR to add your project here!
Check the project wiki to get started!
- Getting Started
- Changing the theme (template) of the documentation
- Creating custom templates
- Documentation for folders
- docs_gm.json configuration file
- Contribute with docs_gm
I would love to see people interested in contributing to docs_gm. If you have some idea, or bug, you can send a Issue in the github page. Also, you can check the contribute document