It consists of minor modifications primarily, to:
- Better handle wide pre tag content as is common for code and command line examples.
- Adds a few new page templates that, unlike the base Yoko templates, do not allow comments.
- Changes the footer so it is clear that this theme is not vanilla Yoko
- When a post is made/updated, dashes in the permalink will be converted to underscores
- Download and install the Yoko theme from the WP themes site.
- Checkout this git repo under $wpdir/wp-content/themes/
The file tree should look something like this:
wp/wp-content/themes ├── yoko └── yokogeek
Activate the "yokogeek" theme via the WP admin panel under Apperance->Themes then follow the excellent Yoko Documentation.