Continuous Manifold-based Adaptation (cma)
First, move into the external folder. The following instructions show you how to download and compile relevant packages.
- Geodesic flow kernel (GFK)
- unsupervised adaptation method needed to run demo.
- Download the package.
- Choose either to checkout the repo
./checkout_vlfeat.shOR download a static copy.
- Online subspace optimization algorithm.
- Download IVT.
- Download liblinear.
- Compile liblinear using the following commands. Will likely need to change the MATLABDIR at the top of liblinear/matlab/Makefile to be the directory of your matlab. On Mac this is often: /Applications/MATLAB_R2013a.app
cd liblinear make cd matlab make
Run the demo
Once the dependencies are downloaded and installed you can run a simple demo on the caltran gist features using the following command.
results = demo_caltran('gist');