This repository is for students to create and submit scribe notes for Modeling Social Data, Columbia University (Spring 2019)
Follow these steps to add your notes:
- Create your notes using the LaTeX files in
template.zip. You can do this directly on your machine, or you can click here to use Overleaf to edit everything in your browser. See the template README for more details.
- Fork and clone this repository.
- Add your notes to a subdirectory under the lecture number and your uni (e.g.,
- Commit and push your changes to your fork of the Github repository.
- Issue a pull request to have your notes added to the main course repository.