modern.IE VM Installer v0.1.3
AppleScript to install modern.IE VMs with one click in VirtualBox for Mac.
- Make sure VirtualBox and Growl 2 are installed on your Mac. (Growl is only used to provide progress notifications; the script might work without it.)
- Download and extract the ZIP file containing the application. Double click the extracted application. (If GateKeeper does not allow you to open the app, right click the app and select "Open".)
- Choose the VM you want to install and click "OK".
- Wait while the required files are downloaded, extracted, and imported into VirtualBox.
- You're done! VirtualBox will be opened so you can start using the VM.
This code has been tested with VirtualBox 4.2 and Growl 2.1 on Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
This code is licensed under MIT license. See LICENSE for details.