sam-website is a new project using Amber Framework
Install shard dependencies.
config/environments/development.yml and set the
database_url with your credentials to your database.
amber db create migrate
To run amber development server:
To build a production release:
shards build --production --release sam-website
To build production assets:
npm run release
To use encrypted environment settings see documentation
This will start an instance of postgres, migrate the database, and launch the site at http://localhost:3000
docker-compose up -d
To view the logs:
docker-compose logs -f
Note: The Docker images are compatible with Heroku.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/your-github-user/sam-website/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- your-github-user Jay Honnold - creator, maintainer