Force directed graph layout in Elm
The aim of force directed graph drawing algorithms is to produce aesthetically pleasing layout of graphs by simulating attractive / repulsive forces among nodes of the graph.
Things you can try:
- Several example graphs
- Move nodes using drag and drop
- Tweak layout algorithm parameters using sliders
Note this implementation is still experimental, but I'd like to make this into reusable library soon.
- Add possibility to tweak layout algorithm parameters in UI
- Add sample graphs
- Add node drag & drop
- Implement random graph (tree?) generation
- Make Physics simulation code more readable
- linear-algebra should not be needed - implement the primitives in separate module
- Add parameter explanation hints
- Make node / edge rendering logic configurable
- Enable LayoutGraph initialization without randomization command (perhaps just with random gen seed?)