This is the official template to raise issues
You can have the description of your issue here
2. TYPE OF ISSUE
- Feedback (Good or Bad!)
- Request for Content
- Error in Content
- Outdated Content
- Page Layout
- URL Linking Issue
- Code Bug (e.g. Jekyl Template)
3. ADDITIONAL DETAILS
If there's a problem with the site, please identify OS and Browser. If relevant or helpful include the steps the reproduce the problem.
4. CHECK LIST
- I have looked for existing issues or change requests to prevent duplicate submissions.
- I have provided all of the known, relevant details within this issue.
This template shows the proper format to make an issue for CryptoDoneRight.org
- Delete the header with the "name" and "about"
- Write a description of your issue in the "Description" section
- Identify the type of issue in the "Type of Issue" section (mark all that apply)
- In applicable, add additional details. Otherwise, enter "None" or "N/A".
- Delete this Instructions section.
When marking a checkbox, put an "x" in the brackets with no spaces:
- This is correctly checked
- This is correctly un-checked
- [ x ] This is not correctly checked
You are now ready to submit! We look forward to your input!