This is the official template for pull requests.
You can have the description of your pull request here.
2. CHANGES MADE
3. CHANGE TYPES
- New content creation
- Content update
- Content corrections (e.g. grammar, typos, or even incorrect information)
- New/updated cryptographic instructions/advice (requires additional review)
- Website UI modifications
- Code bug fix (e.g. Jekyl templates)
- Others (please specify)
Specify "Others" here:
4. RELATED ISSUES
Link goes here.
Method goes here.
6. CHECK LIST
- I have read the CONTRIBUTING document.
- I have looked for existing issues or change requests to prevent duplicate submissions.
- I have made efforts to follow styles and patterns used throughout the project.
- If my submission involves code changes, they have been sufficiently tested.
- If have directed cryptography instructions/advice to a non-expert audience.
- If my submission is related to an open issue, I have referenced it.
This is the standard template for submitting a pull request.
- Remove the header with the "name" and "about".
- Create a description of the pull request. This is the most important part
- Try to identify individually identifiable changes in the "Changes Made" section
- Mark all of the types of changes involved in "Change Types"
- If this is related to an existing ticket, please include a link to it in "Related Issues"
- If applicable, please states how the changes have been tested, verified, or validated.
- Review and complete the "Check List" section
- Delete this "Instructions" section.
When marking a checkbox, put an "x" in the brackets with no spaces:
- This is correctly checked
- This is correctly un-checked
- [ x ] This is not correctly checked
You are now ready to submit! We look forward to your input!