HipChat Notifications for Question2Answer
This is a plugin for Question2Answer that sends notifications to a HipChat room when Questions or Answers are posted.
The configuration allows you to change the:
- API Token
- Sender Name
- Room Name
- Alert Style
- Download the Zip archive and extract it
- Place the extracted folder in the
qa-pluginsfolder on your Q2A install. (I rename it to
- Update the options in your Q2A plugins admin panel
- Post a question and check HipChat to make sure it showed up.
- Fork it.
- Create a feature branch (git checkout -b my-change-branch)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am "Made a valuable contribution")
- Push to the branch (git push origin my_markup)
- Open a Pull Request
- Enjoy a refreshing Diet Coke and wait
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: